AVSIL Specialty Silica Fabrics are the preferred choice in the thermal protection of equipment and personnel in high temperature applications.
The AVSil standard-CH fabrics can be laminated with aluminized film or coated with silicone to obtain special performance properties. The
aluminized film is primarily used for its thermal reflectivity and the silicone coated fabric is used for abrasion resistance. Both give gas and liquid impermeability. AVSil Silica Fabrics can be fabricated with grommets.
- Aluminized - Heat Reflective Curtains
- Aluminized - Manufacture of Bellows
- Aluminized - Steel Mill Continuous Casting Inert Atmosphere Shroud
- Aluminized - Heat Reflection in Engine Compartments
- Silicone - Heat/Abrasion Harsh Environments
- Slit Tape Protective Wraps
- Insulation Blanket Protective Covers
- Special Hot Work Protection in Power Plants
Extensively used in the following Industries:
- Power Generation
- Metal Processing