Silica S-H Sleeving is silica tubing intended for use in high temperature applications as protection against weld splatter, fire, extreme heat and molten metal.
AVSil amorphous Silica Sleeving is primarily used as thermal protection of circular items. To improve handling properties during installation, the sleeving has the standard H (Hydrocarbon) finish. Severe abrasion applications will require other external protection measures. Application temperature up to 1,800°F (980°C).
- Protection of Water Cooling Hoses
- Protection of Hydraulic Hoses
- Protection of Electrical Cables
- Insulation of Exhaust Systems
- Special Circular Gasketing
Extensively used in the following Industries:
- Power Generation
- Metal Processing